ArcGIS Reality & Imagery Fusion for 3D Analysis
Using the ArcGIS Imagery system, analysts can fuse foundational GIS data with commercial imagery, leverage partners and create streamlined processing workflows in one system. In this demonstration, see how Jeremiah Johnson and Juhan Yoon use ArcGIS Reality and image fusion in preparation for a training exercise at Angel Island.
- Leverage BlackSky, a partner that specializes in low-latency site monitoring from space, by using their tasking app to task satellites and collect imagery on-demand to fuse terrain models with high-resolution imagery for analysis.
- To increase our spatial resolution, the team connected with the Civil Air Patrol to fly over the island with an aerial camera. With ArcGIS Reality for ArcGIS Pro, collected images can now be used to create higher resolution 2D and 3D datasets of the island.
- ArcGIS Reality performs block adjustment and creates digital surface models, true orthomosiacs, point clouds and 3D meshes from imagery.
- With advances in the processing and management of imagery, field exercises and training can now happen in a natural or virtual environment. Use ArcGIS 360 VR to train on the island without ever having to be on the island.
- Go from GIS data to on-demand imagery acquisition and processing, to finding a solider in a training exercise, performing a damage assessment and building a simulation for future exercises – all with the power of the ArcGIS imagery system.