What's New in ArcGIS Pro
Explore powerful spatial analysis, productivity enhancements and new tools in ArcGIS Pro 3.1. Learn more in this demonstration from Kate Hess.
- The new feature drawing order setting allows you to set drawing priority, based on attributes, to bring forward the data you want to highlight.
- ArcGIS Pro 3.1 includes a new magnifier tool. You can focus on a specific location within the map and edit data in the magnifier pop-up without moving away from the larger map.
- Combine multiple variables into a single index with the create composite index tool. The tool includes options to pre-process and scale input variables, so GIS professionals can focus on interpreting and utilizing the results.
- With the new hot spot analysis comparison tool in ArcGIS Pro 3.1, you can get a statistical analysis of the differences between two hot spot maps and understand where and what changes have occurred.
- The catalog dataset allows you to bring together distributed services across many geographies and from different sources into one easily explorable spatial catalog, making it faster and easier for organizations to explore services and find the data they need.