Advances in Creating a Lead Service Line Inventory
From Mariah Salazar
The Lead Service Line Inventory Solution configures ArcGIS to create and maintain lead service inventories, conduct material verifications in the field, manage replacement activities, monitor progress, and inform the community. This solution helps water utilities reduce the potential of community exposure to lead in drinking water and comply with the Revised Lead and Copper Rule (LCRR).
In this webinar Esri experts from our solutions team will demonstrate how to use the updated solution and discuss:
- Lessons learned and best practices in using GIS to support lead service line inventories.
- Getting started.
- Load existing data into the solution.
- Collect service line information in the field.
- Coordinate service line replacement activities.
- Create dashboards to monitor progress.
- Configure a public-facing website to enable information sharing with the community.
- Exporting data for submittal to regulatory agencies.