ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Engine
Stuart Penninger shows how ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Engine can help you make sense of real-time big data in a matter of seconds using AIS vessel data.
- Execute big data queries quickly with ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Engine by importing billions of records and preparing for analysis within seconds.
- Use more than 100 spatial functions in ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Engine to create a visual understanding of vessel movement and explore macro and micro trends in activity.
- Content can be brought in from the Living Atlas to discover additional patterns and impacts, such as the construction and addition of offshore wind turbines, and how these impact shipping paths.
- Use ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Engine to reconstruct the tracks of vessels to understand how historical shipping patterns have changed over time.
- Together, ArcGIS GeoAnalytics Engine and big data can help us quickly uncover how vessel movement patterns of today may change with future offshore wind development.