What's New in ArcGIS GeoBIM (December 2022 Release) Highlights Reel
From Geoff Cook
ArcGIS GeoBIM connects teams to design and construction information across cloud systems for exploring projects and assets through a geospatial lens. Architecture, engineering, construction (AEC), and operations teams can work more efficiently with access to geolocated project data and documents from their source using configurable, easy-to-use web apps.
This December 2022 release introduces new tools for analyzing 2D/3D geospatial and building information modeling (BIM) data, as well as improvements to georeferencing performance and the app user experience.
- New 3D analysis tools for weather, daylight, shadow cast, and line of sight
- New Elevation profile tool for construction and inspection workflows
- New Editor tool for creating and editing notes for project feedback
- Improved georeferencing for Autodesk Revit® and IFC files
- Link GIS features to documents based on file name
- Improved chart experience in Issues reporting panel
Follow us on Social Media
The Science of Where: https://www.esri.com